Sunday 30 March 2014

Memory Loss

Dear Journal,

God, I must have been to one hell of a party a couple days ago, in that Church basement, because I remember nothing about it.

I must have made a right ass out of myself though, because Caleb, Israel, Chantel, and Tobias keep looking at me like I've got an arm growing out of my head.

Whatever it is that I did though, no one is talking.

Their loss I guess, I mean we used to be so close, was it that bad?

(Maybe I kissed that Chantel chick?...I think her Tobias, and Israel have a thing going.)

I guess since this is my first journal entry ever, (I'm not even sure why I wanted to write one in the first place) I guess I'll explain a little about me.

I'm a pretty stereotypically handsome--if I do say so myself--17 year old, 5"11-Rugby nut.

I love my car, an old '67 Mustang fastback, I like getting out to practice after classes and I thought I was pretty popular with my closest friends, until recently.

NOTE TO SELF!: I've got to remember to give that lawyer a call back about the old house.

Anyway, enough about them...I also think this girl in my class likes me. But I mean, not in the usual way.

She keeps staring at me when she thinks I'm not looking, like I've got a volcano of a zit on my face that's about to explode. (It's making me absurdly self-conscious for some reason.)

Funny enough though, when I go to try and talk to her, she disappears like fog in the wind. (Whoa, easy on the metaphors there Vincent!)

ANOTHER NOTE TO SELF!: That loft apartment that Mom was talking about has gone up for sale on King and Church. I should get on top of seeing if I can seal that lease.

Anyway, I'll guess I'll keep you informed,
 Sincerely? Yours? (Fuck, how does someone end these things?)
Cheers?

-Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment