Sunday 6 April 2014

Fighting, Dreams, and Nigtmares

Dear Journal, (Or Whatever the hell this is.)

It's 4am and I can't sleep.

What started as pleasant dreams of me and some beautiful girl, have now taken a darker turn...

One minute I'm...Well, having sex with this girl in some classy hotel room, then the next minute, I'm in a room, a man is...chanting (?) some obscene things, there's a bright flaming sword, the smell of ozone and sulfur...

...And staring red eyes out of a black fiery abyss.

God, every time I think about it there is a sharp pain in my head, like an intense buzzing sound, then my eyes get blurry, and I'm overwhelmed with tastes, smells, lights, sights...feelings.

Like memories.

But that can't be right. I mean, I don't know remember doing any of the stuff in my dreams. I mean, I've never had a girlfriend before, so sex hasn't really been a thing with me...Swords are a little archaic, and chanting in a room...That's just...weird. Right?

Maybe I'll talk to Israel about it...That Robin girl...Every time I think of her for too long, I get dizzy with the sensations again...

But, I really want to be around her...Whatever, I'm going to try and get some sleep.

Warm hands.
Fall leaves between old pages.

 Metal breaks behind my back.
The iron tang of blood fills my mouth.
I'm weakened, scared, powerless against this creature.
A figure in a red hat holding me up by my throat, his eyes murderous orbs.
"You could always work for me you know...I could make you powerful. We'd make quite a team."
Anger fills me up from head to toe.
"Fuck you Fairy." I say spitting blood into his smug, evil face.
He wipes it off and laughs. "Alright. Fine by me."
A bright light, I'm suddenly released and I fall to the floor.
"Let him go." Israel stands before me shining like a beacon.

What the hell?

What did I just write? Was I writing in my sleep?
Israel's involved in this now too?
 What the hell is happening to me?

Or is it..What the hell happened to me?

I'm going to stay awake tonight I think, besides its time to get to school in 4 hours anway...
-Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment