Thursday 17 April 2014

Justice, Just Desserts, and Assaults Psychic or Otherwise

Dear Journal,

You will NOT believe what I just did.

So, I was in the parking lot at school, it was early in the morning (since I couldn't sleep) and I saw Caleb, some kid, and Sasha-one of our classmates- heading to her car. It seemed like they were all cool with it, so I paid them no mind...

Until, that is, when Caleb attacked her and the other dude started to tie her up, in her own car.

That made me angry...REALLY angry.

So, I did what any decent person would do. I went to stop them.

I mean, I'm not a push over and I was pretty sure I could take them both...But something inside the back of my brain told me that I couldn't hold back here.

So I didn't.

I yelled at them both, and just as Caleb and his young lackey were about to finish their evil deed of the day, Caleb stepped out of the car and told me to mind my own buisness...

That's about the time when I sent him flying through the car's back seat windows...

Both of them.

He went through both of them with a startling crash and was reeling from the broken glass and the effects. His lackey ran off and a few others of Caleb's new "gang" who were standing around  as if to interfere, also ran with their tails between their legs.

I helped Sasha get up and asked if she was alright. She said she was and I told her to go get the Principal while I dealt with Caleb.

The thing was, I didn't even touch Caleb.I just thought about him flying through the windows and swung my arm through the air...

And whoosh. He did.

I mean, how the hell I did that, I don't quite know, but I was pretty sure I could do it again. So, I approached Caleb and just before I was about to lay open a can of Carrie on his ass...

There she was. Robin standing in between us, beautiful and powerful,and then.

BAM!

She punched me.

There I was, trying to stop Caleb from KIDNAPPING someone, and I'm the bad guy.

Those are some seriously fucked up standards if you ask me.

As I regained myself, a little confused and hurt for getting hit for something I felt HE should have been paying for, I suddenly felt a wave of energy collapse upon me...It felt kind of like chains on my mind and body, preventing me from causing harm.

Interesting. I thought at the time...But not really cool or helpful now. (More on that later.)

I yelled at him for trying to kidnap someone and Israel showed up to drag me away from the scene carefully before anyone else saw the damage to the car and the fight.

Israel dragged me to meet the radio chick, Chantell, who apparently cast a spell on me, and told me everything..."The truth"...I was possessed by a demon at one time, and my friends and Robin got rid of it, so now I have some sort of memory loss as a result.

Great, so, I was possessed....That makes perfect sense. NOT...It really doesn't even scratch the surface of everything.

So, what, The Demon Made Me Do It?

Man, what a lame ass excuse. I must have been a right whiny prick in my old life.

Then they started getting preachy on my ass.

Robin scolded me for attacking Caleb, who told her that I had "psychic powers" and was "dangerous".

"Damn right I am." I thought half-joking to myself, it was kind of scary, but I figured I'd have time to figure it out. The guy was being a total ass hat ever since I read his mind the other day...

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that...

He lied to my face earlier in the week when I was looking for answers to the school fire...Trying to cover it up...So, I kind of "touched" his mind and read his surface thoughts...

He was a liar and he tried to assault a woman. I was liking him less and less.

I defended myself, saying that it didn't matter how I stopped him, but I didn't want him hurting another one of our classmates for some stupid plot that HE'S involved in...

Anyway, I was pissed and decided to tell them all to go to hell...About then, My mother called and asked if I wanted to ditch class and have a talk.

I love my Mom, but sometimes she has the worst timing.

So, I agreed--and yeah-- I went with her  instead of going to class.

But, then the ride got really weird.

We started talking about my day and she insisted that I get some new friends...

That's when I felt it.

I felt her try and convince my mind to believe her. Her insisting that I get some new friends, was less of a request, and more of a demand. She was trying to psychically convince me to do something against my will.

I also started to notice her pale pallor, her aloof demeanor and that's when I realized, my mother was a something.

And that something was willing to invade my mind to get me to see her point of view.

That's about when I texted my friends...As much as I didn't want the help, I realized with a start, that  had led myself out of the frying pan and into the fire...

I write this in my phone while we cruise along the highway heading East...I'm afraid it might be the last post I ever write.

Guys, help. Please.

-V
 

No comments:

Post a Comment